There is a bad news about the iPhone manufacturer Apple. According to reports, an iPhone battery in Zurich City blasted in an Apple store. A young man was seriously injured in this accident. About 50 people were present in the Apple Store at the time of the accident, and blasts started among people present in the blast.
After the blast, the store was vacated by the people immediately and the injured youth could be pulled out of the store. The injured person was repairing the iPhone during the incident. According to the police, at the time the incident took place, there were about 50 customers in the store. After the accident, the store has been completely evacuated by all the people out of the store.
Next Generation iPhones are constantly in news this year. According to the report of swissinfo.ch website, an iPhone was blasted in Apple Store in Zurich on Tuesday. It is being said that the reason for the blasting of the iPhone can be over-heating and when the fire started, the iPhone was being repaired.
In this incident, repairmen have also suffered serious injuries. According to the Zurich City Police, the phone was blasted suddenly, although the reason could not be known, because the phone was being repaired, in which the repairman had been hurt and his hand was slightly burnt. Apart from this, seven other people have also been given first aid.
After the accident, the store staff used water at the fireplace and ventilation was used to get smoke inside the store. Fire serviceman covered the battery with sand so that the smoke coming out of it would be ventilated through ventilation.
Let me tell you that no statement has yet been received from Apple on this issue. Let me tell you that this is not the first case, when there is a problem with Apple’s battery. Earlier, cases of blasting the battery of the iPhone-8 were revealed. Some users also shared the iPhone’s bloated battery pictures on Twitter. At present, the injured youth is being treated and it is expected that Apple will soon be exposed on this matter.