Most startups do not have sufficient funds for a complete SEO marketing campaign and thus, they fail to get proper online presence. SEO consultants in London usually do not suggest hiring an SEO for their startup company that has a restricted budget as they believe there are other places where the capital needs to be used. In this respect, there are certain things that can be done by yourself to improve the brand awareness and search presence. Read on to know how the new startups can get more traffic for their website.
- Build online identity of your brand – Google is in love with big brands and if Google knows you are serious about your brand identity, then it will build authority and trust for your website. You can build the identity of your brand is by connecting with social networking websites and register your brand over there. Building your online brand is the major step in letting Google to know you are serious about your business. You can set up these accounts by adding logos and images to improve your brand’ visibility so that it appears in search results, images and video results.
- Conduct thorough keyword research – According to experts of a professional SEO company in UK, there are several websites that seem to have high traffic at the first instance. However, this traffic has hardly to do anything with their kind of business. This might be quite frustrating for the start ups as they believe that posting quality content will give them more traffic from the search results. This can be partly blamed on SEO tactics as content is always the king and Google loves fresh and quality content. Make sure the content can fulfill your business requirement and this is why you need to conduct extensive research on the keywords. It is important to know which keywords should be ranked for and the amount of traffic it can bring to your website for SEO purpose.
- Competitor research through Semrush – You can research your competitors with the help of Semrush and find out what keywords are being ranked for and then “borrow” them for your purpose. What you need to do is copy and then paste the domain of your competitor into the research part of Semrush. By using free account, you are restricted to the number of results for in-depth information during the free trial session.
- What to do with keyword list – Experts who provide SEO services In UK have said, after you get the list of keywords, make sure you prioritize them with the main keywords that Google should know about your website and keywords that should be used in the blogs. The higher volume the keywords are, you would like to use them as main keywords for your site and the lower volume the long tailed keywords are, they can be reserved for the blog posts.
- On Page SEO – Two types of SEO are – on page SEO and off page SEO. While the former is any kind of optimization that you execute on the website, the latter is the optimization and link building platform you would like to perform on other websites that will point to your site. On page SEO is vital for ranking the keywords as this is how we allow Google to know about your website. It not only ranks your website for the competitive keywords but also makes it extremely difficult to rank, whatever you might do for off page SEO. Thus, off-page SEO is somewhat like getting a vote for your site from another website and so, the higher quality the website might be, the more weight it will have in Google search results.
DubSEO, experts will be working mainly with the metadata. The metadata is the data that Google and other search bots will read to know about your website. The metadata we are going to work with is the description, page title and image alt tags. We would like to use the main keyword list and implement them on the website for SEO benefit.