Today is technology day because Samsung, Oppo and Honor had launched its budget smartphones. Oppo launched A83, Samsung launched Galaxy On 7 Prime and Honor launched Huawei Honor 9 lite in India. These all smartphones launched in budget segment in india and priced under 15,000 rupees. So, today we will see comparison between all three smartphones.
Design and Display
- Oppo A83 has a 5.7 inch HD + IPS display and 1440 × 720 pixels resolution with 18: 9 aspect ratio.
- Huawei Honor 9 lite has 5.65 inch full View FHD+ IPS display with 1080 × 2160 pixels resolution and 18: 9 aspect ratio.
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime is a 5.5-inch full-HD display with 1080*1920 resolution.
- Talk about photography, then Oppo A83 comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera, with LED flash included in it. In addition, the phone has a 8 megapixel selfie camera.
- Honor 9 lite comes with both front and back and dual camera setup. It has a 13-megapixel primary camera on both side and a 2-megapixel secondary camera. Whereas the rear camera comes with the PDAF, autofocus feature and the LED flash light.
- Talking about the camera, Samsung has claimed that the Galaxy on 7 Prime is made for better photography in low light. It has 13 megapixel front and 13 megapixel rear camera. Both cameras are with f / 1.9 apertures. Apart from this, LED flash is provided with both cameras.
Ram and Storage
Oppo A83 comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone’s internal storage is 32GB, which can be increased to 128GB with the help of MicroSD card.
- Huawei 9 lite will be available in 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of storage and 4 GB RAM, 64 GB of variant of storage. The phone’s storage will be increased up to 256 GB with the help of memory card.
- Samsung Galaxy On 7 Prime comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory, and another with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal memory, both internal variants Memory can increase with help of micro SD card to 256GB.
- Oppo A83 comes with Octa Core 2.5GHz MediaTek Helio P23 processor.
- Huawei 9 lite Comes with HiSilicon Kirin 659 Octa Core SoC.
- Samsung Galaxy On 7 Prime comes with 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC Processor.
Price and Availability
- Oppo A83 priced at 13,990 and Available online as well offline from December 20.
- Honor has launched this smartphone Honor 9 Lite for Rs. 10,999. Its 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variant will be priced at Rs 14,999. This phone can be purchased from Flipkart on January 21.
- Samsung On 7 3GB+32GB Variant priced at 12,990, Samsung On 7 4GB+64GB Variant priced at 14,990. It will be excusive on amazon India and Samsung shop. Sale starting from January 20th.
- Oppo A83 runs on ColorOS 3.2 based android 7.1.1.
- Huawei Honor 9 lite Runs on EMUI 8.0 based on the Android 8.0 Oreo operating system.
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- The battery capacity of oppo A83 is 3180mAh and it can back up all day long on a single charge only.
- Honor 9 lite comes with a 3000mAh battery.
- The Galaxy On7 Prime will have a 3,300mAh battery.
Other Special Features
- Oppo A83 has not given Fingerprint Scanner, rather it comes with Facial Recognition Security System.
- Samsung galaxy On 7 prime supports Samsung pay mini.
- Honor 9 lite has stylish and premium look and given glass unibody in back side.
So, this was all three smartphones launched today I have discussed, let me know in comment section that which one is your favourite and why ? Also tell me your thoughts about this entire budget smartphones launched today.