If you have question regarding any of below then must check this information it might be helpful to you check your Problems here…
- how to get jio signals in village
- how to increase jio network inside home
- jio network problem solution
- how to increase mobile signal strength in home
- how to change band in jio
- jio low signal complaint
- jio signal booster antenna
- jio network unstable
- how to increase jio speed in iphone
- how to increase jio speed without recharge
- how to increase jio speed after 1gb
- reliance jio speed problem
- how to increase jiofi speed
- how to increase jio speed in redmi note 4
- jio speed app
- jio speed issue
- jio net, jio not working today
- jio internet not working
- jio sim working but no internet
- jio sim call not going
- jio 4g internet settings
- jio internet not working properly
- jio sim working but internet not working
- jio internet stopped working suddenly
After reaching Reliance Jio’s market, every user praised their 4G speed. But in some days gone, some people say that the speed of their jio has become slower than before. Net speeds are often slowed down due to your false mobile setting. So know that 4 setting, which will increase your jio speed before doing so. It is very easy to set up.
First of all you go to the setting option on your mobile. Where you will see the Network Setting Option. When you go to a network setting you will see an option preferred network. In this option let you save the LTE network by selecting it.
By going to the mobile setting setting you will have to select the Access Point names option. In which you will see the option of the APN Protocol. By going to this option you will need to have IPv4 / IPv6 protocol. If you are also using netting in roaming, you can do it in IPv4 / IPv6 in the roaming protocol.
You will see the Bearer setting option below the APN protocol setting. You will see many options on selecting today’s setting. In which you have to select the LTE option.
The most affected by the setting is Cache. The Android operating system stores many files themselves, which are called Cache Files. If Cache files are of more size then the net slows down. You need to delete this Cache file by going into the setting. With this setting you can increase the speed of your jio.